In the past few days since I have returned to the campus, I have found myself thinking almost several times in a day, I wish....
As a child my ma taught me to be sincere. She laid endless stress on being truthful. I wish she had laid a little less stress on that. I wish someone had told me that it was okie to lie a bit. I wish someone had taught me to lie straight faced...

I was taught to be straight forward. I was taught to be ethical. I wish I hadn’t taken her so seriously. I think that I am a bit too ethical and straightforward for my own good. I wish someone had taught me to be diplomatic; coz the world is full of diplomats...
At home, there was always the stress on what others thought about us. I wish I didn’t take others as seriously as I do. I’m learning...
I wish my education had included child psychology as a major. I wish I could take up pilot training...
I wish I didn’t wear my emotions on my face as often as I do. I wish my eyes could wear a mask and not give out my feelings like they often do...
I am jinxed. So jinxed that whenever I plan something, it never works. I wish I could endlessly plan and not be worried about whether my plans will work or not. I only wish I could realize the joy of seeing my dreams in real...
I wish I could dance better. I really do. I wish I could sing in tune...
I wish I could stare at the sun. I wish I could count the stars...
I wish I could walk in a straight line...
I really really wish I could be as expressive vocally as I am when I write...
I wish I didn’t feel so bad when I realize life is moving at a pace faster than I am. I wish my heart doesn’t break when a dream breaks...
I wish I could just close my eyes tight and pray enough for my wishes to be granted...
I just wish.......
As a child my ma taught me to be sincere. She laid endless stress on being truthful. I wish she had laid a little less stress on that. I wish someone had told me that it was okie to lie a bit. I wish someone had taught me to lie straight faced...

I was taught to be straight forward. I was taught to be ethical. I wish I hadn’t taken her so seriously. I think that I am a bit too ethical and straightforward for my own good. I wish someone had taught me to be diplomatic; coz the world is full of diplomats...
At home, there was always the stress on what others thought about us. I wish I didn’t take others as seriously as I do. I’m learning...
I wish my education had included child psychology as a major. I wish I could take up pilot training...
I wish I didn’t wear my emotions on my face as often as I do. I wish my eyes could wear a mask and not give out my feelings like they often do...
I am jinxed. So jinxed that whenever I plan something, it never works. I wish I could endlessly plan and not be worried about whether my plans will work or not. I only wish I could realize the joy of seeing my dreams in real...
I wish I could dance better. I really do. I wish I could sing in tune...
I wish I could stare at the sun. I wish I could count the stars...
I wish I could walk in a straight line...
I really really wish I could be as expressive vocally as I am when I write...
I wish I didn’t feel so bad when I realize life is moving at a pace faster than I am. I wish my heart doesn’t break when a dream breaks...
I wish I could just close my eyes tight and pray enough for my wishes to be granted...
I just wish.......
No comments:
Post a Comment